Despite ending the year with a DNF, I actually feel pretty accomplished when I look back over my 2015 running.
- I found a hydration pack that I love.
- I found a backpack that I love for run commuting.
- I figured out how to love my Altras again.
- I added Skora to my shoe line up.
- I said goodbye to Garmin and hello to Suunto.
- I ran in four different states.
- I finally marked running the perimeter of Manhattan off my to do list.
- I managed to finish a very difficult, hilly 50k.
- I successfully trained for and completed my first-ever 100k.
I could make a list just as long of things I wish I’d done differently, but I’ll file those away as I look at training this year and use this post to be positive. All together, 2015 wasn’t too shabby.